The perfect finisher for an upper body day!
- Push Ups with feet elevated on a medicine/exercise ball
- Medicine/Exercise Ball Plank Pikes
Keep your abs tight, and remember to stack your shoulders over your wrists. Push ups can be modified having your feet on ground, or by dropping the knees. Remember the focus here is to move your whole body as a unit. For the Med Ball Plank Pikes, be sure to keep your abs tight and your back straight; don't let your lower back round as you tuck the ball underneath you.
To Enter the 'Keep Pushing' Contest for a chance to win a personal training session for yourself and 4 friends:
- Follow @small_but_mighty_fitness on instagram
- Tag your 4 friends on today's (April 22nd) 'Keep Pushing' instagram post
- Complete the Keep Pushing #workoutwednesday burner
- NOTE YOUR TIME/MODIFCATIONS
- Complete the form below before Sunday April 26th, 2015 at 11:59 pm!
- HAVE FUN!